Please click on this Link to down load results in Graphical format
Parks and Play Area Development (Total of 70 returns)
Community Consultation Questionnaire
The Parks and Play Area Project Group have obtained designs and quotations for the redesign of the play park area, the installation of a Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA) and the drainage of the playing field area. The Gala is an opportunity to present what our park and playing field could look like. Your feedback and comments are essential to taking this development any further; the project can only go ahead if it has majority support from the community. Please take the time to give us your views through this questionnaire.
Please circle your answer, and add any comments you have in the spaces provided.
2. Do you support the proposal to drain the playing field and park area?, Yes 69, No 1
3. Do you think there is a need for a Multi-Use Games Area? Yes 61, No 6
4. If we were to undertake the proposed developments in stages, how would you prioritise the importance of play equipment, drainage and the MUGA (1 being highest priority)?
1 Drainage 41
Play equipment 18
2 Drainage 9
Play equipment 22
3 drainage 12
Play equip 20
5. Would you like adult exercise equipment to be part of the proposed development? Yes 48, No 18, no response 4
6. Do you think there is a need to provide a sheltered area for teenagers to meet? Yes 42, No 20 No response 2, undecided 4
7. Of the development plans displayed at the Gala Day which is your favourite design? Please tick
(Design 1) 4 votes
(Design 2) 39 votes
(Design 3) 18 votes
(Design 4) 2 votes
Worth noting that our sticker preference activity which included children also rated Design 2 as a clear favourite and design 3 as a second favourite
Please comment on the designs. Do you feel anything is missing? Are there elements of different designs you like /dislike?
8. Are you happy for the Uplawmoor Development Trust Park and Play Area Project group to try and source funding to take the project forward? Yes 68, No 2
9. Would you like to help with the project? Yes 21, No 49
Please give details if you have specific skills you would like to offer.
10. Would you like to help with fund-raising for the project? Yes 26, No 44
11. Would you like to volunteer to help with litter picking, safety checks and maintenance if the project goes ahead? Yes 33, No 37
12. Please use the space below if you have any other comments, ideas or concerns. Feel free to draw a design of your ideal park in the blank area below or on the back of this page.
Range of comments including
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire.